Patch 1.1 - Controllers welcome!
I planned on adding a new area to the early game in this patch but I decided to split it up into a quality of life patch and a content patch. I felt it was more important to get usability and balance changes out quickly. Here's what's inside:
- Support for XInput controllers has been implemented. You can activate controller mode by pressing the A button. Keyboard/mouse control can be reactivated by pressing any key on the keyboard. The controller layout can be found in the Help section on the title screen.
- You can now switch between fullscreen and windowed mode from the options menu. You can adjust the window's size with the Page Up and Page Down keys.
- Outfit changes:
- Robe & Hat: now starts with Spell Power upgrade
- Chainmail Bikini: ability cooldown lowered, spear no longer slows movement
- Cyberpunk Gear: ability cooldown lowered
- Floor size in some areas has been adjusted slightly downwards
- Enemy count has been lowered by roughly 3 per floor and the XP curve has been adjusted accordingly
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.